Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me




Kia ora my name is Cypress I am 9 years old and I was born in February. I am tanned and still a little bit on the short side. I have black hair, brown eyes and short hair.
                                                                                                                                                               I have two sisters named Cerenity and Chasity. I live with my Nana and my two sisters. My parent's names are Rangi and Timothy.

I am half Maori and half Pakeha. I am very proud of my culture because we respect the flag and take care of it . My culture represents hangi, seafood, Ponamu, Koro and kiwifruit.                                                                                                                                                                            

I enjoy playing games on my PS2 and watching rugby. I like watching movies on Sky TV.

My best friend’s name is Simon. We go to the same school. We sometimes play at home. He’s tall and has brown skin, black hair and brown eyes

When I grow up I want to be a builder as I like construct different things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you have achieve your level???

Anonymous said...

Hi I Think you have an amazing story.

Anonymous said...

Nice one cypress you have interesting work!!!

Post a Comment