Tuesday 13 November 2012

Guy Fawkes

As the three egg men raced down the road, I saw them holding exotic ego fireworks
Bad Boyz, Moon Striker, Boombox, Show time, Sparkler Box and Cascades combined with roman candles.
I wondered if by the time I got to my house they’d be fireworks. I ran to my house and it was then twelve seconds to six.
10,9,8,7,6,
I zoomed across the hallway to the front yard. 3,2,1. . .

“Dring-Dring- Dring” I wondered what had happened.
“Oh.” It was the alarm for Guy Fawkes Day.
As the moon zoomed across the big wide world, I could see fireworks dancing with the stars There were Bad Boyz everywhere. The Sparkling Sparklers sparkled so high, I could even chuck it into a bucket of water and would still be sparkling.

My neighbor asked me if I could get toilet paper for him.
I arrived at the market and asked a young tall man for toilet.
“Can you get me some toilet paper please?”
“what color would you want it?” he asked (shopkeeper) “I’ll colour it myself” I replied.
I zooed out side and felt the cascades doing the “cha-cha-cha.” I still couldn’t wait because I was so excited to light the fireworks. When The fireworks were lit I heard cascades crackling, dogs barking and babies crying. I smelt ash from nits of fireworks that were all reading lit. I also smelt gunpowder and BBQ’s being used. And fruit pies for a light snack. I got ready to go to sleep and got all tucked up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment