Friday 14 February 2014

Te Whare Tapa Wha Part 2

Taha Wairua:

This wall relates to my spiritual self. I believe in god and I pray at home every time I eat.

One of the things I I’d like to improve is to go to church so I can be spiritual with other people and with myself too.

Tapa Whanau:

This wall relates to my relationship with my cousin I am very nice to him and respect him at school.

One of the things I’d like to improve is to be nice to my sisters so they will be nice to me.

Tapa Hinengaro:

This wall relates to my health with my feelings. When I feel happy I get along with people and when I get upset I feel like hitting something or the person who made me mad.

One of the things i’d like to improve is controlling myself around others properly.

Tapa Tinara:

This wall relates to my health with sports and Running outside with my friends, I am good at this.

One of the things I’d like to improve is to do some other chores at my house.

This shows how I use Te Whare Tapa Wha.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

Well done Cypress. I like how you have applied Te Whare Tapa Wha to yourself. I do hope you improve on these goals throughout the year.

Post a Comment