Monday 18 May 2015

Houston Rockets Making It To The Conference Finals


Image result for rockets vs golden state


Woohoo!
I am so happy right now because when I went onto the NBA homepage site right on my screen was a headline saying "Houston Rockets In Conference Finals" or something like that. The conference finals is the match where each western and eastern side of the USA Have two teams of each side vs each other. Who ever 2 teams wins on both sides will proceed onto the real finals which will prove who is overall winning team of USA. Yes that is as simple as I can explain it. On the western conference finals Houston will vs Golden State and on the eastern conference side, the Atlanta Hawks will vs Cleveland Cavs. Just before I leave "Good Luck Houston!"

No comments:

Post a Comment