Thursday 16 July 2015

My Holiday

So right now were getting near the end of the holidays and I have been saving this post for quite a while. So far my holiday has been pretty all right and not to bad at the begging of the holidays I had a basketball tournament and yeah or team "The Tamaki Tornadoes game first (Not really). Ok so I lied we came last but in our minds we came first. Also during the holidays I played xbox 360 a lot, I went over to my friends house and I went to the shops as well but other then that, that's about it. Now that I start to think about it that's not really that much that I did. Mostly I was just being a LAZY SLOB and sat around watching TV. Umm so yeah that about sums out this post.
See you soon probably at the end of the holidays, BYE!Image result for lazy

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

The feeling of being a lazy slob is clearly indicated in this blog post as you have made errors with your spelling and punctuation. This is certainly not the Cypress that I know. The Cypress I know is a creative and productive thinker.

Reading what you did in the school holidays, apart from being a lazy slob, sounds very interesting.

I'm interested in wanting to know more about your basketball tournament.. Can you elaborate on how you said "...in our minds we came first...". What did you mean by that? Maybe use the 5 senses task planner to help you describe the basketball tournament in more detail. Did you manage to take any photos of the basketball tournament? If so can you please share them on your blog.

You only have 2 terms left at TPS so I encourage you to make the most of it Cypress. I know you will have fun in your class learning space in Term 3.

Post a Comment