Friday 3 July 2015

My Locker Label



Hi once again audience.
I'm back with another post and this is about my locker label. Our class as transferred our lockers from outside to inside, so now we have to make new locker labels. This is my one. I put in a basketball because I love basketball obviously. And then I put in a backboard for the basketball to enter but instead I put cheese in the hoop cause why not. There's a HI on the basketball because I like greeting people with respect, a Jordan symbol because I like Jordans and a shot clock count down in red to make it look more attractive. Now on the bottom I have a Yao Ming meme because its funny, some drum sticks cause I like drumming and last but not least my name. Please like this and stay tuned for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment