Friday 20 September 2013

The Dragon




Description Title: The Dragon
Author: Cypress

Start story here:
The dragon breathes fire through his mouth. He sets fire to the whole forest watching the flames as they melt trees down. There is no longer a forest all there is, is a junkyard. People crying and screaming for help. The heat is burning their skin. Smoke rises from the flames and travels all around the forest making a huge fog. The dragon is enjoying the view from where he is. Bodies are burnt and are lying flat on the ground. My a steering dragons face its almost as if he trying to hypnotise me. The dragons body has got spikes all over his back and tail. I smell the smell of death surrounding me. People were praying to god to live. I see the the flames getting higher and higher as they burn. People turn into stone as if lava touched them. I feel the ashes burning my skin making me scream for help.

The dragon is filled with evilness in his veins. It was like a nightmare coming to life. I was afraid that the dragon would kill me. I fought this would be the last day of my life. As I look around, everything is toasted. My heart beats like a drum solo. My ears are sore from the screaming. My lungs stop for a minute the start back up again. I am so empty inside. I can’t remember anything from the past. My blood turns a little bit dry. My hands start to shake, my body shivers and my teeth chatter. I feel like my insides are going to come out of my bodie. People are buried by the trees that fell on top of them. The dragon has left to attack another innocent forest. The dragon demolished the all of the forest and the people in it. It was a ghost place everything was silent and spooky.My brain just shuts down. I start to wonder how I survived and thank god to let me live.

No comments:

Post a Comment