Friday 1 November 2013

The Crash



The Crash
I’m Joe a 10 year old boy and I live in Auckland New Zealand.
I live with my mum and dad in a house on a farm.
We are going to move to Wellington tonight so we’re going to take an airplane there.
My mum has been talking about this for weeks and my dad finally agreed with her.
I’m going to miss all my friends as soon as we leave.
This is going to be my first flight and I am nervous because It turns out that I am scared of hights.
I just can’t wait to get in an actual airplane.

We sitting in the plane half way to Wellington when the captain of the plane announces that there is a storm up ahead.
“Mom are we nearly there yet?” I ask her.
“No!” she replies the third and final time.
When I look out the window I see lightning and then all of a sudden...
BANG!
lightning hits the plane. we all scream.
One of the wings has got smoke coming out of the propellers.
The lady in the plane tells us to put on a breathing bag as the plane dives down.
My heart beats as fast as a drum.
The old people are fainting and all the kids are screaming.
We all pray to god.
The captain is yelling that were losing altitude.
My dad is sleeping “I wonder what that old bag is dreaming about?” I whisper and then my mum yells at him to wake up.

Now when I look at the window I see that we’re going to land in a beach.
“Hold on!” the lady yells out.
“Ya think.” I say
CRASH!
I scream but then open my eyes everyone looks ok only one person got injured on his leg but other then that everyone was alright.
When we walked out of the plane the good news was that the captain actually landed the plane ain Wellington too.
My heart started to beep back to normal again.
People were relieved.
I just can’t believe that my first trip in a plane became a nightmare.
This was the worst day of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment