Friday 8 November 2013

The Water Fall




Start here:
Greetings my name is Jordan and I am a photographer and I travel the world. I am 22, I have short hair black eyes and I am skinny. I come from New Zealand and now live in the UK. Today I am going to America to take photos. I am just packing up my stuff. My boss wants me to take some photos of the wild life in America. I have been living in the UK for 3 years. My friends Chris and Tom live with me in a Three bedroom apartment and they work at the mall. As I leave I say bye and then catch my flight to America.

On my way to America and I am starting to get nervous. My luggage and equipment is in suitcase. “6 more hours and we will land in New York.” the captain says so I close my eyes and fall asleep. 10 hours later and I’m in a cab to get to the New York water fall. when I turn around I see a light and then BOOM! we have been blown up. When I turn around I see a tank so I jump out and run away. The tank is trying to shoot me but I don’t give up so I hide in a alley and then I see a campsite. My mind tells me to run but it is no help I can’t run from a tank it will blow me up. I climb the fence and her a noise. “Its a waterfall.” I whisper I got to get closer to the sound. When I get there I hide in the trees. Its beautiful I say Take the shot and then tiptoe away. I halfway to the city. Why was the tank shooting at me? I question while I run I hear the tank trying to catch up with me as run a bullet goes right into the concrete next to me. I think I’m dreaming but i’m not. I just keep running and I don’t stop.

I make to the airport grab some money out of my pocket and give it to the lady “OH NO!” I say. I forgot about my suitcase. I don’t care I get on my flight and go back home. 2 days later. I’m back home I made it home the first thing I feel like doing is going to bed and have a good sleep. I just can’t believe I’m alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cypress,

One thing I love about your blog post is that you wrote about yourself taking a photo in a waterfall. Smart!

One thing you could work on next time is to check your work before you post.

Anonymous said...

One thing I love about your blog post is that it was so interesting
One thing you could work on next time is the setting and what they say.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cypress I really like your work, it is amazing!
Your writing is wonderful,
Really, really keep up the great work.

Post a Comment